|Area||UK - South East, UK|
|Skills||Technology - Sales Support|
|Salary||Starting salary in the region of £18k up to £24k plus quarterly|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
Inspire People is a boutique recruitment consultancy serving the Technology, Digital and Life Sciences sectors. Working with recognised industry and sector leaders, we are experiencing high demand and have realistic plans to grow. As a result, we are looking for an organised, detailed and approachable Recruitment Resourcer / Sales Administrator to help us achieve them. Starting salary in the range of £18k to £24k plus quarterly bonus. Based in Discovery Park, Sandwich, Kent.
As a Recruitment Resourcer you'll be working closely with the Head of Consultancy and a small team of experienced Associate recruiters, helping them to deliver on client briefs by sourcing and building relationships with candidates at various levels and supporting the recruitment process for both permanent and contract roles. In addition, you will support the marketing of candidates with niche skills into prospective customers and provide administrative support to the Head of Consultancy.
Working within a small, boutique team, you'll enjoy a relaxed and autonomous culture, but will need to be committed and driven to always do more. Our approach is relationship driven and we believe in honesty and transparency; values which you'll need to share.
Who are we looking for?
* You'll either have experience as a recruitment resourcer or sales administrator.
* Be a self-starter, who can work on their own initiative and enjoys the challenge in working to deadlines, often under pressure within a small team environment and takes the initiative and seizes opportunities; does not give up easily and is flexible in their working ethic, with the ability to prioritise your workload and hit personal weekly goals/KPIs.
* Well organised with excellent written and spoken English, able to build rapport quickly with a confident, professional telephone manner, comfortable speaking with candidates and clients at all levels (i.e. Junior up to VP/Director level).
In return you can expect to receive a competitive salary and quarterly bonus, with benefits including:
* Annual holiday allowance of 24 days.
* Personal development and training with career advancements for the right individual.
* Supportive and entrepreneurial environment.
* Great office facilities and location at Discovery Park, including on-site gym, restaurant, coffee bar and play room (pool, table tennis etc.!).
For a confidential discussion, contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People or apply via this page and we'll be in touch.
Recruitment, Technology, Telecoms, Digital, Life Sciences, Recruitment Consultancy, Recruitment Consultant, Ramsgate, Margate, Canterbury, Sandwich, Sales administrator