|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||Technology - Product Management|
|Salary||Circa £60k to £65k basic plus bonus and benefits|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
This is a fantastic and high profile opportunity for a Techncial Product Manager with either a technical/engineering or product management/product development background in a Video and Content delivery related technologies to product develop new and existing Video and Content delivery products on behalf of a market leading global mobile digital & data communications company. Circa £60k to £65k basic plus bonus and excellent corporate benefits. Based in London with some international travel.
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Product Manager (Video) include:
* Work as part of the member of the Product Management team, the Technical Product Manager (Video) will lead internal and external stakeholders in the development, implementation, integration, testing and deployment of leading edge Video and Content delivery products and services.
* This individual will focus primarily on developing new products as well as refreshing existing Video and Content delivery products, including the validation of product and service requirements, translating these product and service requirements into technical platform/network requirements.
* Develop and actively manage the product roadmap based on the BU requirements, market needs, competition and network evolution and work closely with 3rd party content providers such as Netflix, Amazon, Pearson, Informa etc.
The successful Technical Product Manager (Video) will have experience in:
* Ideally individuals will have either technical/engineering/pre-sales or similar background with product management/product development experience in either video and related technologies, with working knowledge of linear and non-linear media content delivery, unicast/multicast and TCP/UDP.
* Knowledge of CDN is desirable as well as video codecs such as MPEG2, H264 and HEVC.
* Individuals must be able to communicate at a non-technical as well as technical level and be driven, able to work independently and build internal and external relationships.
In return you can expect a stimulating and challenging working environment with a company renowned as a leader in their market and excellent benefits including:
- Personal and Company Bonus
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing to 30 days after 5 years of service.
- Health Care and Dental Schemes
- Personal Health Insurance / Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Give As You Earn scheme / Employee Wellbeing Programme
- On-site facilities incl. an onsite gym, a subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
If you have product management/product development background in Video and Content delivery, looking to progress your career within a large, well respected brand and one of the world's leading mobile communications innovators, then contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information in complete confidence.
Product Manager, "Product Development", video, content, CDN, MPEG2, H264, HEVC, VoD,