This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - South East, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Software Developer|
|Telephone||020 7871 8556|
Inspire People is seeking a Junior Web Developer on behalf of a rapidly growing communications organisation providing innovative retail team communication solutions to some of the UK's best-known enterprises. The successful person and will have at least a years' worth of commercial experience within web development and be confident in writing code, either front or back end.
You will be joining an organisation through a level of unprecedented growth, they have recently relocated to new state of the art offices and are looking to invest in a Junior Developer to work on building greenfield products the right way in an agile environment.
As Junior Web Developer, you will:
* Help the organisation build new and innovative web products, expanding the features of their current product ranges.
* Work in an Agile/Scrum environment which adopts an CI approach to its work, writing automated tests and working with real time data.
* Understand the importance of being innovative where possible, have a genuine thirst for knowledge!
As the Junior Web Developer, you will have relevant demonstrative experience/skills including:
* Previous experience working as a either a Web Developer (1 year + commercial experience minimum) and ideally have, or be close to obtaining, a degree.
* Passionate about technology and have the ability as well as tenacity to learn new skills that promote self-development.
In return, you can expect a competitive salary of up to 40k plus benefits, workplace pension, being part of an organisation set to triple in size, an amazing work environment and opportunity to learn an incredible set of new skills
If you are a Web Developer looking to embark on a new challenge with a fantastic opportunity for growth, then apply now or contact Corin Benge at Inspire People in the strictest confidence for further information about the client and the role.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to candidates and clients.