This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||Business / Digital Transformation - Business Analysis|
|Salary||£60k to £65k depending upon salary plus bonus and excellent bene|
|Telephone||020 7871 8556|
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst with a background working within strategy and/or providing customer insights or business intelligence, to join a growing Strategy and Development team on behalf of a market leading FTSE global voice & data communications company. A background in delivering insights from working with complex, Big Data sets or maybe worked within analytics groups within consulting firms would be ideal. Circa £65k basic plus 15% bonus and excellent corporate benefits. London.
As the Senior Data Analyst, you will for the bridge between teams of Data Analysts/Data Scientists and the Strategy Managers, highlighting and reporting on business issues, insights and answers from complex, large internal and external data sets.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Data Analyst include:
- Provide data-led insights and qualitative and quantitative analyses, working with strategy managers within the strategy and development team.
- Lead and coordinate a virtual team of data and business intelligence analysts
- Provide quantitative and analyses using a variety of analytics tools.
The successful Senior Data Analyst will have experience in:
- Working within strategy and/or providing customer insights or business intelligence, delivering insights from working with complex, Big Data sets.
- Experience using a range of analytics visualisation tools, such as GIS (ideally) or other tools as well as standard tools (SQL, Tableau etc).
- Able to demonstrate strong verbal reasoning, curiosity, creative and lateral thinking.
In return you can expect a stimulating and challenging working environment with a company renowned as a leader in their market and excellent benefits including:
* Personal and Company Bonus
* 25 days holiday per year, increasing to 30 days after 5 years of service.
* Health Care and Dental Schemes
* Personal Health Insurance / Life Assurance
* Childcare Vouchers
* Season Ticket Loan
* Give As You Earn scheme / Employee Well being Programme
* On-site facilities incl. an on-site gym, a subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
If you are a Data Analyst driven by producing business and market insights from complex and large data sets, looking to progress your career within a large, well respected brand and one of the world's leading mobile communications innovators, then contact Corin Benge or Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information in complete confidence.
"Senior Data Analyst", "Data Analyst", SQL, "Big Data", Strategy, GIS, "Business Intelligence", Telecoms,