This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - South East, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Software Developer|
|Salary||Circa £75k to £80k plus benefits|
|Telephone||020 7871 8556|
You will be joining an organisation through a level of unprecedented growth, with an increase in revenue of over 400% per annum over the last 2 years, with over 30,000 users across 1000's of locations in the UK, Europe and America.
With a new SaaS platform under development they have recently expanded into new state of the art offices in Didcot and are looking to invest in a Software Engineer to ensure the security and strength of their systems and manage the safe collection and storage of data. This position would suit a Software, DevOps or Infrastructure Engineer with coding experience, or a Sys Admin background with a focus on security.
As the Senior Software Engineer, you will:
* Implement secure methods of sending data from thousands of different locations to one SaaS platform.
* Satisfy each customer's unique security requirements.
* Facilitate the passing of customer PEN tests with external vendors.
As a Software Engineer, you will have relevant demonstrative experience/skills including:
* Have previous experience within an Engineering or DevOps role with a focus on security.
* Strong background in Linux Systems (essential).
* Experience in Containerisation (e.g. Docker), Platforms and IaaS / Cloud (e.g. AWS / Azure / GCP / DigitalOcean) would be highly desirable.
In return, you can expect:
* A competitive salary of up to £75k
* Workplace Pension
* Professional Subscriptions
* 25%-50% Company Bonus Scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Being part of an organisation set to triple in size
* Opportunity to work remotely 1-2 days per week
* The chance to develop your skills and career
* An amazing work environment
* Working for an organisation striving to become a "Top 100 Best Company to Work For" by 2021
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to candidates and clients. We are committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. We encourage interest from a wide range of individuals as possible and we particularly welcome from applicants from groups underrepresented in the Technology sector.