|Area||UK - Wales, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Software Developer|
|Salary||Up to £33,811 + Benefits|
|Telephone||020 7871 8555|
In this role, you will work within an Agile framework to promote a culture of continuous improvement. As a Software Developer in one of the Scrum teams, you will be building a combination of web services for the organisation's online users, APIs for external Software Developers to build against and software for internal users.
As Software Developer you will:
* Work on a range of exciting technologies, including but not limited to; Java, Golang, Node.js, AWS and MongoDB.
* Have the opportunity to become a well-rounded Software/Full Stack Developer - applications from front/back end or Full Stack Developers or encouraged.
* Work in a collaborative environment, which actively encourages continuous personal development (the Digital Team are allocated personal innovation time weekly where you could focus on working with new technologies, gaining certifications and generally upskilling yourself).
Essential experience and competences for the Software Developer includes:
* Commercial experience of working as a Developer (Front/Back/Full Stack) - Essential
* Experience of working with Java (highly desirable). If you do not have experience of working with Java, C++ (or equivalent) will be considered.
In return you can expect to receive a salary up to £33,811 plus excellent benefits, including:
- Innovation time weekly to focus on personal development
- Friendly and welcoming culture and environment - ability to join societies and groups
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent promotion opportunities
- Pension contribution of up to 20%
Inspire People is acting as an employment agency to individuals and the employer.