|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||DevOps & Linux - DevOps|
|Salary||Up to circa £70k basic plus 15% bonus and excellant benefits|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
This is a great opportunity for DevOps Engineers with solid experience as a Software Developer within a DevOps environment able to establish DevOps strategies at an application level who are passionate about code quality (ideally with Groovy, Go or Python; Ansible, Chef or Puppet and Kubernetes) to join a global, award winning Digital Business Transformation Partner operating across multiple sectors for global brands such as Lloyds Bank, Unilever and Tesco. Up to circa £70k basic plus 15% bonus. London based. Candidates must be flexible to work on clients' sites.
Working with an Engineering & Technology team, you will be working with Lead DevOps Engineers to deliver new DevOps processes across multiple client accounts. You must be flexible to work on clients' sites when required (fully expensed).
Essential Experience of the DevOps Engineer include:
* Knowledge of automated package delivery tools Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
* Jenkins 2.0 knowledge, experience of Junit and/or Jasmine non-functional, functional and unit test frameworks and tools.
* Knowledge of Tomcat, WebSphere application servers and java containers.
Desirable Experience of the DevOps Engineer include:
* Basic Infrastructure knowledge - OS, VM's Containers, Proxy, Nginx.
* Desirable - An understanding of PaaS and Container Infrastructure, ideally in Kubernetes and/or Cloud Foundry.
* Experience of working with AWS or GCP cloud providers and able to build packs and how to access containers.
As well as personal development and internal promotional opportunities, DevOps Engineers will receive a basic of circa £70k plus 15% bonus and excellent benefits including:
* 25 days' holiday (increasing after 3 years to 27 days' pa)
* Pension Scheme
* Private Medical & Dental Insurance
* Travel Insurance (Personal)
* Tuition Re-imbursement
* Season Ticket Loan
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance
* Long Term Disability Insurance
* Child Care Vouchers Scheme
* Work Place ISA
* Simply Discounts (Cashback, Fuel Cards, Discount cards, Vouchers etc)
If you have solid experience as a Software Developer within a DevOps environment, looking to enhance your skills and experience within a Digital Business Transformation that is truly global working on multi-national clients, then contact Andrew Medhurst or Corin Benge at Inspire People.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to employers and individuals.