|Area||UK - South East, UK|
|Skills||DevOps & Linux - Developer|
|Salary||£55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits|
|Telephone||+44(0)20 7871 8556|
You will be joining an organisation through a level of unprecedented growth, they have recently refurbished their offices and are looking to invest in a Mid-Level Web Developer to work on building greenfield products the right way in an agile environment.
As Mid-Level Web Developer, you will:
* Help the organisation build new and innovative web products, expanding the features of their current product ranges.
* Work in an Agile/Scrum environment which adopts an CI approach to its work, writing automated tests and working with real time data.
* Understand the importance of being innovative where possible, whilst also appreciating the need to complete essential maintaining tasks.
As the Mid - Level Web Developer, you will have relevant demonstrative experience/skills including:
* Previous experience working as a either a Full Stack Web Developer, or a Front/Back End Developer that wants to progress their career, who has a strong user focus and ability to rationalise and communicate design approaches and technology choices.
* Experience of React/Redux and NodeJS (desirable, other similar technologies will be considered)
* Experience of working with the following technologies: JS and component based JS frameworks, Tools such as Webpack, NoSQL databases
* At least one of the following: CSS, SCSS, PostCSS, LESS
In return, you can expect a competitive salary of up to 60k plus benefits, including laptop, workplace pension, being part of an organisation set to triple in size, an amazing work environment and opportunity to work remotely 1-2 days per week.
If you are a Full Stack/Front End/Back End developer looking to make a positive impact within a growing organisation, then apply now or contact Corin Benge or Shayda James at Inspire People in the strictest confidence for further information about the client and the role.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to candidates and clients.
Full Stack Web Developer, Mid-Level Web Developer, Web Developer, Front End, Back End, React, Redux, NodeJs, Webpack, NoSQL, CSS, SCSS, PostCSS, LESS, Sagas, MQTT, Express, Feathers, RethinkDB, Mongo