|Area||UK - Midlands, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - DatabasesDevOps & Linux - DeveloperDevOps & Linux - OpenStack|
|Salary||£50k to £58k depending upon salary plus excellent benefits|
|Telephone||020 7871 8555|
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Database Developer or Java Developer with at least 3 years Java development and a good knowledge of databases (ideally NoSQL such as MongoDB, but training will be given) and Linux to build a complex opensource database platform for a major clinical and genetic research programme on behalf of a high profile, genetic health organisation. Up to circa £58k plus excellent benefits and the chance to your skills and work on a programme with major social impact to improve healthcare outcomes for the NHS. Cambridge.
The Database Developer will:
* Produces high quality code
* Liaises with internal and external parties to determine platform requirements
* Perform quality assurance of the analysis and annotation made by third parties.
Essential Skills required:
* At least 3 years Java development (ideally using tools such as Maven or Tomcat).
* Good knowledge of Databases (ideally NoSQL such as MongoDB, but training will be given where required)
* Linux O/S.
* NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Apache Solr or Hadoop technologies such as Hbase
* Git, GitHub
* Maven or similiar Java build automation tools.
In return you can expect a rewarding career in a unique and vibrant environment, together with a salary up to circa £58k dependant on experience and skills sets, plus benefits including:
* 30 days' holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays & discretionary extra days at Christmas
* Company Pension
* Interest Free Ticket Loan
* Childcare Vouchers
* Discounted Gym Membership
If you are a talented Developer with at least 3 years Java development and a good knowledge of Databases and Linux , looking to develop your skills sets in open source platforms and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, then apply now or contact Shayda James or Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People in the strictest confidence for further information.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to candidates and clients.
"Database Developer"; "Java Developer", Java, MongoDB, Apache, Solr, Hadoop, Hbase, Git, GitHub, Maven