|Area||UK - South East, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - DatabasesIT Infrastructure - Security|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per day; initial 3 month contract pending extension|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
Inspire People is seeking a Database Administrator experienced in managing a managing a wide range of Clients Databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL MS Access to work with an award winning Cyber and Security organisation on behalf of a technology client with large, complex and varied database estates. Working in an operational environment, the Database Administrator will support the onboarding of a security and database related projects (Imperva), including Auditing, monitoring and reporting on security and audit policies. Circa £375 to £400 a day DOE. Initial 3-month project based in Basingstoke, Slough or Reading. Potential to extend.
Key responsibilities of the Database Administrator include:
* Monitoring user (including dba's) access and security.
* Managing a wide range of Clients Databases as a part of a day to day function including, but not limited to - Oracle, MySQL, SQL MS Access.
* Familiar with Big Data environments such as MongoDB, REDIS etc…. Working with Hadoop would be desirable.
* Monitoring performance - from both a DBA and a security perspective.
* Perform database monitoring, maintenance, reorganizations, resource management, schema management, capacity planning and performance tuning for the data store.
Key skills required for the Database Administrator:
*Experienced as a Database Administrator supporting SQL*, Oracle, MySQL, Mongo and other Databases.
*Experienced in using third party platforms to manage large database estates.
*Use of Data Security Platforms such as Imperva or Varonis would be desirable.
If you are a Database Administrator experienced in managing a wide range of Clients Databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL MS Access and have used third party platforms to manage large database estates, looking for an exciting and challenging project, then apply now or contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information.
Inspire People is an employment business providing services to individuals and employers.
"Database Administrator", DBA, Oracle, MySQL, SQL MS Access, MongoDB, REDIS, NoSQL