This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - London, UKUK - North West, UKUK - South West, UK|
|Skills||DevOps & Linux - DevOpsDevOps & Linux - Linux|
|Salary||Up to circa £70k basic plus 15% bonus and excellant benefits|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
This is a great opportunity for DevOps Engineers with experience working in an agile development and good awareness of software build cycles to establish DevOps strategies at an application level on behalf of a global Digital Business Transformation partner working with global brands such as Lloyds Bank, Unilever and Tesco. Salaries from £70k upwards to circa £100k plus bonus. London Head Office. Candidates must be flexible to work on clients' sites and have a passion for driving a DevOps culture.
Working with an Engineering & Technology team, you will be working with Lead DevOps Engineers to deliver new DevOps processes across multiple client accounts. You will join a team responsible for the design and implementation of application build, release, deployment, and configuration, communicating collaboratively at a technical level with clients, vendors, partners. You must be flexible to work on clients' sites when required (fully expensed).
Essential Experience for DevOps Engineers include:
* Knowledge of automated package delivery tools Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
* Jenkins 2.0 knowledge with experience of build tools incl. Maven, Gulp or Gradle
Desirable Experience for DevOps Engineers include:
* Basic Infrastructure knowledge - OS, VM's Containers, Proxy, Nginx.
* Understanding of PaaS and Container Infrastructure, ideally in Kubernetes and/or Cloud Foundry.
* Experience of working with AWS or GCP cloud providers and able to build packs and how to access containers.
As well as personal development and internal promotional opportunities, DevOps Engineers will receive a basic of circa £70k to £100k based on experience plus 15% bonus and excellent benefits including:
* 25 days' holiday (increasing after 3 years to 27 days' pa)
* Pension Scheme
* Private Medical & Dental Insurance
* Travel Insurance (Personal)
* Tuition Re-imbursement
* Season Ticket Loan
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance
* Long Term Disability Insurance
* Child Care Vouchers Scheme
* Work Place ISA
* Simply Discounts (Cashback, Fuel Cards, Discount cards, Vouchers etc)
If you have solid experience within a DevOps environment at an application level, looking to enhance your skills and experience within a Digital Business Transformation partner that is truly global working on multi-national clients, then contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to employers and individuals.