This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - London, UKUK - North West, UKUK - South West, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Technical Architect IT Infrastructure - Technical Pre Sales DevOps & Linux - DevOpsIT Infrastructure - Cloud Computing / Virtualisation DevOps & Linux - Management / Leadership|
|Salary||£85k to £100k depending upon salary plus bonus and excellent ben|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Cloud Architect with some form of team leadership or managerial experience to lead a new Cloud Practice within a DevOps culture, working with the latest Cloud technologies as a Cloud SME on behalf of a global Digital Business Transformation partner working with global brands across multiple sectors. Basic upwards of £85k circa to circa £100k plus bonus. London Head Office. Candidates must be flexible to work on clients' sites and have a passion for driving solutions.
Working with the new Cloud Practice, you will collaborate with teams of technologists to deliver enterprise scale solutions for Enterprise clients, designing and architecting cloud migration or cloud native solutions as well as design and implement automation pipelines for deployment into the cloud.
Essential experience for Senior Cloud Architect includes:
· 5-8 years of experience as an DevOps / Infrastructure Engineering role with hands on experience in architecting solutions
· Experience with coding and scripting languages: Go, Bash, Groovy or Python
· Container technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker or GKE; configuration tools such as: Terraform, Helm, Ansible, or Chef.
· Source control and build tools: Git, Maven, Gradle or Gulp
· Background in Linux operating systems and cloud computing platforms such as Azure, AWS or GCP.
As well as personal development and internal promotional opportunities, the Senior Cloud Architect will receive a basic of circa £85k to £100k based on experience plus 15% bonus and excellent benefits including:
* 25 days' holiday (increasing after 3 years to 27 days)
* Pension Scheme
* Private Medical & Dental Insurance
* Travel Insurance (Personal)
* Tuition Re-imbursement
* Season Ticket Loan
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance
* Long Term Disability Insurance
* Child Care Vouchers Scheme
* Work Place ISA
* Simply Discounts (Cashback, Fuel Cards, Discount cards, Vouchers etc)
If you have solid experience experience as an DevOps / Infrastructure Engineering role with hands on experience in architecting cloud solutions, looking to enhance your skills and experience within a Digital Business Transformation partner that is truly global working on multi-national clients, then contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to employers and individuals.