This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - 1st / 2nd Line SupportIT Infrastructure - ApplicationsIT Infrastructure - Desktop Support|
|Salary||£180 and £200 Inside IR35 depending on experience with permanent|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer focussed 2nd Line Helpdesk Support / IT Administrator with great communication skills and MS Office, Windows 10 and SCCM experience to join a new line Service Desk team in a busy ICT Department on behalf of a large London Council providing remote and on-site support and deployment of devices. This is an initial 3-month temp to perm role. £180 and £200 Inside IR35 depending on experience with permanent salaries of £30k to £35k DOE. Clean driving licence required. Immediate start. Interviews 14th and 15th August 2019. West London.
We are looking for self-motivated people with excellent customer services skills and a passion for working in IT, who can identify and improvement process improvement opportunities.
Key tasks for the Service Desk Administrator includes:
* Provide 1st line and 2nd line support and call resolution for IT queries raised via the service portal, via email or over the phone by staff at from libraries and external sites
* Deal with telephony, desktop/laptop and application related issues
* Assist in the writing of service desk documentation
* Work on project activities and tasks if required
* Ensure all hardware assets are managed through the process, obtaining and deploying stock as required
The Service Desk Administrator will have the following:
* Have experience working in a Service Desk / Helpdesk environment using MS Windows 7, 10 troubleshooting/support and SSCM experience.
* Be able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues at all levels; happy to work flexibly to help meet the needs of the service with manage multiple and diverse workloads without supervision to meet SLA's.
* Have a full clean driving licence.
If you are an experienced 2nd Line Helpdesk Support / Service Desk Administrator looking to grow to career and enhance your knowledge, then apply now for immediate consideration for interview or contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information.
Inspire People is acting as an employment business providing services to individuals and employers.
"Help Desk", "2nd Line Support", Helpdesk, "2nd Line", "IT Admin", "Service Desk", "IT Administrator", "IT Support", "Support Desk", "IT Technician", "Windows 10", SSCM