This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Management / LeadershipIT Infrastructure - Marketing|
|Salary||Up to £100k plus 25% bonus and excellent benefits|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Director / Head of Marketing with demonstrable experience in delivering strategic and tactical marketing propositions around Managed Services (particularly Cloud) to drive thought leadership and propositions into the market on behalf of an established, fast growing and award-winning UK £multi-million Managed Services Provider of Data Connectivity, Cloud Services and Unified Comms solutions. Up to £100k basic plus 25% bonus and excellent benefits. Central London.
As well as building and managing the marketing team, this a chance to drive thought leadership based on your market knowledge and deliver engaging marketing strategies within a dynamic environment. As a prerequisite, you must be a pragmatist, able to get things thing done as well as lead others, with experience working within Cloud, Managed Services or large Tech Consultancies, positioning this organisation as experts within their markets to UK Corporate and SME customers.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Director / Head of Marketing include:
- Deliver engaging marketing strategies across the services portfolio (Data Connectivity, Cloud Services, Unified Comms, Managed Services).
- Align with Product Management teams to develop new compelling customer propositions, liaising with peers in the Senior Management Team to develop the go-to-market strategies (including digital), reporting to the Board on budgets, ROI's and outcomes.
- Manage the Marketing Team and represent the organisation at industry events as a thought leader.
Role Profile of the successful Marketing Director / Head of Marketing include:
- Experience delivering marketing strategies within a Cloud, Managed Services (MSP) or a large Tech / IT Consultancy.
- Pragmatist, able to get things thing done as well as form marketing strategies; able to manage and lead high performing marketing teams.
- Able to evangelise on the one hand and provide effect focus on ROI / marketing analytics on the other.
In return you can expect to receive a competitive salary of up to £100k basic plus 25% bonus and excellent flexible benefits scheme including:
-25 days holiday
-Additional annual leave day for your birthday
-Private Medical Insurance
-Annual season ticket loan
-Employee assistance programme
-Group pension scheme
If you are a driven, ambitious Marketing Director / Head of Marketing, with demonstratable experience in delivering strategic and tactical marketing propositions around Managed Services (particularly Cloud), looking for a new challenge within a rapidly expanding and dynamic Managed Services provider, then apply now in the strictest confidence, or contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for further information.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to individuals and employers
"Marketing Director", "Head of Marketing", "Managed Services", MSP, Cloud, Marketing, Propositions