This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - South East, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - 3rd Line SupportIT Infrastructure - Sales SupportIT Infrastructure - Technical Pre Sales|
|Salary||Circa £40k to £50k plus car allowance and excellent benefits|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
Are you currently frustrated by the lack of pre-sales engagement or restricted to project / implementation or maintenance work only? Looking for a stimulating role with end to end responsibility on nominated accounts, whom you'll get to be their trusted face of IT? This is a great opportunity for a MCSA / MSCE qualified customer facing Systems Engineer or Field Engineer with Server 2012/16/19, Exchange 2013/16/19 and Firewall / LAN / WAN experience to join an established and growing Surrey based Microsoft Gold Partner. Salary range £40k to £50k DOE plus car allowance and benefits. Based in Epsom (plus on-site at customers in London and Home Counties).
You will have responsibility of the entire lifecycle of customer solutions from pre-sales (10%) to projects/implementation (30% to 40%) and maintenance (50% to 60%). This role is 80% field based supporting clients in London and the Home Counties plus 20% office based in Epsom working with project, sales and support teams.
Key Role Guide for the Systems Engineer includes:
- Responsibility of the entire lifecycle of customer solutions from pre-sales (10%) to projects/implementation (30% to 40%) and maintenance (50% to 60%).
- Develop strong relationship and trust with your nominated accounts through honest guidance and thinking in their best interests
- Provide a professional and consultative approach to dealing with customers with appropriates site documentation completed (e.g. Visio) and site notes etc.
Systems Engineer candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Installation and troubleshooting experience with Server 2012/16/19, Exchange 2013/16/19 and Firewall / LAN / WAN.
- Excellent communications and customer facing skills able to be flexible and versatile to work with different customers daily.
- Experience supporting multiple customers within a MSP environment (essential).
In return you can expect an salary in the range of £40k to £50k dependant on experience plus car allowance, benefits and the chance to manage a growing team that has a history of longevity amongst the staff within a company that has fresh investment and a business plan to tripe in revenues over the next few years, plus the opportunity for personal development.
- 20 days holiday
- Workplace pension
- Life insurance
- Company events
- Out of hours bonus
If you are an MCSA / MCSE qualified customer facing Systems Engineer / Field Engineer with Server 2012/16/19 and Exchange 2013/16/19 experience in a Managed Service Provider supporting multiple clients, looking for a role with end to end responsibility from pre-sales to maintenance, then apply now or contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information.
Inspire People is a specialist IT Recruiter and Employment Agency providing recruitment services to employers and individuals.
"Systems Engineer", "Field Engineer", MCSA, MCSE, Windows, "Microsoft Gold Partner", Exchange 2013/16/19", "Server 2012/16/19", Firewall, LAN, WAN, Epsom, Surrey, Reigate, Leatherhead