This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Fixed Term Contract|
|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Project Management|
|Salary||£50k to £58k depending upon salary plus excellent benefits|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on Senior IT Project Manager to join a new PMO with experience of working on Application and Infrastructure projects, including enterprise applications (ERP/COTS /SaaS) and cloud migration projects (AWS, Azure or GCP) on behalf of a vibrant London based University. Prior exp. in Higher Education highly desirable. £50k to £58k depending upon experience plus benefits located (10 minutes from London Bridge). This is an initial 2 year Fixed Term Contract (permanent staff benefits apply including Final Salary Pension).
You will be joining a growing PMO team working within a delivery focussed environment responsible for a wide range of projects, including an Office 365 migration, Agresso upgrade, AWS migration, HR/Payroll application implementation amongst others).
The Senior IT Project Manager will focus on:
* Liase between stakeholders and technical teams, ensuring technical designs and requirements are captured and documented to meet stakeholder needs.
* Leading and successfully delivering against complex projects across multiple stakeholder groups.
* Conduct business analysis against user requirements where required, validating and documenting requirements.
The Senior IT Project Manager will have demonstrative experience of:
* Experience delivering technical projects, with a demonstrable track record of delivering infrastructure and enterprise applications, such as public cloud migration (AWS/Azure) projects and ERP/COTS applications.
* Delivering projects on time and to budget against competing demands from internal and external teams/resources.
* Flexible in approach and able to communicate well across key stakeholders and external vendors, validating user requirements and ensuring these requirements are delivered by vendors, such as SaaS providers.
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £58k depending upon experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and additional leave over Christmas) and Final Salary Pension Scheme.
If you a talented and dynamic Senior IT Project Manager experienced in applications and infrastructure projects, looking to help shape a new PMO and have hands-on responsibility for delivering a wide range of technical application and IT projects, then apply now or contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People on 020 7871 8558 in the strictest confidence for further information.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to candidates and clients.
"IT Project Manager", "Senior Project Manager", Datacentre, Cloud, Applications, AWS, Azure, ERP, COTS, Applications, O365, "Microsoft 365", Waterfall, "Prince 2", "cloud migration", "Higher Education"