This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||DevOps & Linux - DevOpsIT Infrastructure - Cloud Computing / Virtualisation Business / Digital Transformation - Technology SME|
|Salary||Up to circa £90k plus 10% bonus|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
This is a great opportunity for hands-on Senior DevOps Engineers or Infrastructure Cloud Engineers with demonstrable experience in cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) to translate client business requirements into technical designs and implement cloud infrastructure solutions for distributed systems and applications on behalf of a global, award winning Digital Business Transformation Partner operating across multiple sectors for global brands such as Lloyds Bank, Unilever and Tesco. Up to circa £90k basic plus 10% bonus. London based. Candidates must be flexible to work on clients' sites.
As a Lead Cloud Engineer you will have spent time also spent architecting solutions, defining technical tasks and estimates required to implement a design, translating client business requirements into a technical design with little oversight. In addition, you will design and architect cloud migration or cloud native solutions, design and implement automation pipelines for deployment into Google Cloud Platform (ideally).
Essential experience of the Lead Cloud Engineer includes:
* Demonstrable Cloud service provider experience - infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including Compute, Containers, Container OS and Container orchestration (E.g. Docker, COS, GKE) Storage, IAM, SDN (VPC and XPN).
* Experience with cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP). Certifications would be a major plus.
* Hands-on experience with design and implementation on cloud native solutions with emphasis on Network, Identify and Access Management, Programmable infrastructure Even logging, Resource monitoring and Secret Management.
* Hands-on experience with design and implementation of production grade infrastructure as code solution using one or more tools: Terraform, Helm Chart Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
* Experience with enterprise ecommerce platforms (Hybris, IBM) a plus.
As well as personal development and internal promotional opportunities, Lead Cloud Engineers will receive a basic of up to circa £110k plus 20% bonus and excellent benefits including:
* 25 days' holiday (increasing after 3 years to 27 days' pa)
* Pension Scheme
* Private Medical & Dental Insurance
* Travel Insurance (Personal)
* Tuition Re-imbursement
* Season Ticket Loan
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance
* Long Term Disability Insurance
* Child Care Vouchers Scheme
* Work Place ISA
* Simply Discounts (Cashback, Fuel Cards, Discount cards, Vouchers etc)
If you are a hands-on Senior DevOps Engineers or Infrastructure Cloud Engineer, who wants to further their technical and customer client consulting skills within a Digital Business Transformation that is truly global working on multi-national clients, then contact Andrew Medhurst or Corin Benge at Inspire People.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to employers and individuals.
"Senior DevOps", "Senior DevOps Engineer", Cloud, "cloud infrastructure", PaaS, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm Chart Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker, COS, GKE, Storage. "Cloud Engineer"