This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - South West, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Management / LeadershipIT Infrastructure - Programme Management IT Infrastructure - Project Management|
|Salary||Circa £60k plus excellent benefits|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of PMO with strong leadership and people skills to form and manage a new PMO to provide programme governance and oversight for delivering a complex IT programme of change delivering a major £500m Radio and Control Room upgrade to the Ambulance Service. You will have PMO management and direct line management experience and a track record in delivering complex IT / Telecoms programmes. Based in Bristol with requirement to travel on occasion. Circa £60k increasing with service to £72k plus generous benefits / employer pension contribution.
As the Head of PMO you will:
* Establish and run a new PMO with responsibility for recruitment and line management of direct reports (including remote workers).
* Provide leadership, project governance and assurance in support of delivery to internal and external stakeholders for projects and programmes.
* Further develop PMO standards whilst developing relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers.
The Head of PMO will have demonstrative experience of:
* Leading and managing a PMO function centred around complex IT programmes i.e. major change based around IT or complex IT programmes i.e. major change based around IT or Telecommunications programmes or projects.
* Strong leadership and people skills.
* Track record of delivering complex/high value programmes involving multiple stakeholders and suppliers.
In return you will receive a competitive starting salary of circa £60k increasing with service to £72k plus excellent benefits including 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and additional leave over Christmas) and Pension Scheme (26% employer contribution).
If you an experienced Head of PMO with strong leadership and people skills and a track record of delivering complex/high value IT / Telecoms programmes involving multiple stakeholders and suppliers, looking to start your own PMO and be part of a major Infrastructure project that will have a positive impact on Ambulance Service for the years to come, then apply now or contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People on 020 7871 8558 in the strictest confidence for further information.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to candidates and clients.
"Head of PMO", PMO, ICT, Radio, Telecoms, Waterfall, "Prince 2", NHS, "Ambulance Service"