This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - South West, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Project Management|
|Salary||Circa £37k basic increasing with service to £42k plus generous b|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced PMO Analyst to join new PMO and engage in a variety of different PMO activities including managing a variety of work packages, risks and issues programme governance and oversight for delivering a complex IT programme of change delivering a major £500m Radio and Control Room upgrade to the Ambulance Service. You will have circa 2 years plus PMO experience plus 5 years plus project experience in delivering complex IT/Telecoms. Based in Bristol. Circa £37k basic increasing with service to £42k plus generous benefits / employer pension contribution.
As the PMO Analyst you will:
* Reporting to the Head of PMO, you will responsible for reporting and configuration management for two new major IT/software programmes
* Develop document standards and version control and the on-going management of a suite of reports, including performing analysis on data sets and Manage and assist with the quality assurance processes, assisting with the development of Programme communication plans.
* Work with multiple stakeholders including Senior Managers across the NHS and other emergency service organisations.
The PMO Analyst will have demonstrative experience of:
* Proven experience of working across a broad range of PMO activities.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Delivering complex, high value IT / Telecoms programmes or projects involving multiple stakeholders and suppliers.
In return you will receive a competitive starting salary of circa £37k basic increasing with service to £42k plus excellent benefits including 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and additional leave over Christmas) and Pension Scheme (26% employer contribution).
If you an experienced PMO Analyst looking for a challenging and rewarding role within a new PMO and be part of a major Infrastructure project that will have a positive impact on Ambulance Service for the years to come, then apply now or contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People on 020 7871 8558 in the strictest confidence for further information.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to candidates and clients.
"PMO Analyst", PMO, Telecoms, Waterfall, "Prince 2", NHS, "Ambulance Service"