This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Fixed Term Contract|
|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Project Management|
|Salary||£50k to £58k depending upon salary plus excellent benefits|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager with excellent stakeholder management skills and demonstrable experience delivering multiple IT and business change/ business transformation projects, to join a new CMO within a vibrant London University. £50k to £58k depending upon experience plus benefits located (10 minutes from London Bridge). This is an initial 2-year Fixed Term Contract (permanent staff benefits apply including Final Salary Pension). Candidates with Higher Education, Not-for-Profit or Public Sector experience particularly welcome.
You will be joining a growing CMO team working responsible for delivery and oversight on a number of high-profile IT projects, including those that include a business change or business transformation. You will have a track record of building relationships quickly with key stakeholders and influence them to your point of view, challenging opinion where required with diplomacy.
The Senior IT Project Manager will focus on:
* Liaise between stakeholders and technical teams, ensuring technical designs and requirements are captured and documented to meet stakeholder needs.
* Leading and successfully delivering against complex IT and business change projects across multiple stakeholder groups.
* Conduct business analysis against user requirements where required, validating and documenting requirements.
The Senior IT Project Manager will have demonstrative experience of:
* Experience delivering technical projects, with a demonstrable track record of delivering infrastructure and enterprise applications, such as public cloud migration (AWS/Azure) projects and ERP/COTS applications.
* Delivering projects on time and to budget against competing demands from internal and external teams/resources.
* Flexible in approach and able to communicate well across key stakeholders and external vendors, validating user requirements and ensuring these requirements are delivered by external vendors.
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £58k depending upon experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and additional leave over Christmas) and Final Salary Pension Scheme.
If you a talented and dynamic Senior IT Project Manager experienced in applications and infrastructure projects, with the experience to shape a new CMO, then apply now or contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People on 020 7871 8558 in the strictest confidence for further information.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to candidates and clients.
"IT Project Manager", "Senior Project Manager", CMO, "business transformation", Cloud, Applications, AWS, Azure, ERP, COTS, Applications, O365, "Microsoft 365", Waterfall, "Prince 2", "cloud migration"