This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Software DeveloperDevOps & Linux - DevOpsDevOps & Linux - Developer|
|Salary||Circa £65k to £75k depending upon experience plus excellent bene|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
As the Lead Full Stack Developer, you will work closely with clients and development teams to deliver innovative software that provides genuine business value. You will join a skilled and motivated team, hit the ground running and think on your feet. This organisation offers flexibility and freedom in return for passion and commitment, even providing bonuses for passing accreditations!
Role Guide for the Lead Full Stack Developer includes:
* Lead the development of cutting edge distributed software systems.
* Drive the uptake of new tools and technologies, introducing them to projects where appropriate.
* Coach and motivate others in your team, listen and share knowledge.
The Lead Full Stack Developer should have:
* Knowledge and experience of cloud development, preferably AWS (desirable)
* Knowledge and experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development.
In return, you can expect a very competitive salary of £65k upwards depending on experience, plus excellent benefits including:
* 33 days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
* Training incentives
* Company MacBook & accessories provided
* SIM-only business mobile plan
* Contributory Pension
* Sickness benefit in the event of long-term illness
* Death in service benefit
* Private medical insurance including for dependents
* Travel insurance.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to employers and individuals.