This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Glasgow, Edinburgh, Glasgow|
|Area||UK - Scotland, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Project Management|
|Salary||£46,606 plus excellent benefits|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on IT Project Manager to join an expanding PMO with responsibility for delivering part of a major £500m Radio and Control Room upgrade to the Ambulance Service. You will have a track record in delivering complex IT programmes i.e. major change based around Technology, Telecommunications, etc. You will be home based with travel to Edinburgh and Glasgow required on a regular basis with all travel to office locations expensed. Salary £44,606 plus generous benefits / employer pension contribution.
The IT Project Manager will focus on:
* Manage the implementation of the Ambulance Radio Programme at designated Ambulance Trusts and service delivery areas including the roll out of a national implementation strategy ensuring wide stakeholder engagement and buy-in
* Manage the information flows between the Ambulance Radio Programme, NHS Ambulance Trusts, and other key stakeholders, to ensure accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
* Ensure that dependencies between the Ambulance Radio Programme and related Programmes such as Emergency Services Mobile Communications Programme/ Control Room Solutions/ Mobile Data & Vehicle Solutions and the implications of interdependencies between the Ambulance Radio Programme and other service improvement initiatives are taken into account in Trust Projects.
The IT Project Manager will have demonstrative experience of:
* Experience delivering complex technical projects, with a demonstrable track record of delivering infrastructure, Technology or Telecoms projects.
* Delivering projects on time and to budget against competing demands from internal and external teams/resources.
* Flexible in approach and able to communicate well across key stakeholders and external vendors, validating user requirements and ensuring these requirements are delivered by vendors.
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £46,606 plus excellent benefits including 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and additional leave over Christmas) and Pension Scheme (26% employer contribution).
If you a talented IT Project Manager experienced in delivering complex IT programmes (Technology, Telecommunications etc) projects, looking to be part of a major Infrastructure project that will have a positive impact on Ambulance Service for the years to come, then apply now or contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People on 020 7871 8558 in the strictest confidence for further information.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to candidates and clients.
"IT Project Manager", "Senior Project Manager", ICT, Radio, Telecoms, Waterfall, "Prince 2", NHS, "Ambulance Service"