|Area||UK - London, UKUK - South East, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Testing / UAT|
|Salary||Paying up to £50k pa + Bonus & Benefits|
|Consultant||Kelly De Vroede-Strong|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8551|
A great opportunity for a hands-on Senior Test Engineer - Automation / Selenium / Java / Python / LTE / 3G with a background in fixed and/or mobile telecoms, to provide the technical direction for a team of Test Engineers to perform, analyse and deliver automated test campaign reports on behalf of a FTSE 150 organisation, who are one of the leading mobile communications innovators. Paying up to £50k pa plus bonus and excellent corporate benefits. London.
As the Senior Test Engineer - Automation / Selenium / Java / Python / LTE / 3G you will be hands-on in automated test design as you will be responsible for providing the technical direction and when required mentoring less experienced Test Engineers, this may also require you to give your expert advice regarding their testing development & training needs.
Your primary responsibilities as the Senior Test Engineer - Automation:
- Produce concise technical analysis reports from testing and communicating the results of the testing to management.
- Identify required configurations and changes to configurations to support test campaigns.
- Assist service design with integration testing and act as the point of contact to the service delivery team.
Your profile will look something like this:
- Hands-on automated test design within a large enterprise environment with prior experience in testing and/or fault analysis. Prior experience of working within a test environment which has moved from manual to automated would be a definite bonus!
- An expert in Selenium Web Driver in a Java environment and strong programming skills: Java or Python with an understanding of SDLC.
- In-depth telecoms network knowledge either fixed or mobile: LTE, 3G, 4G etc; good technical writing skills in order to produce clear, well-structured testing documentation.
- Able to travel internationally and at short notice coupled with strong customer interfacing skills.
If would also be a big advantage if you have:
- Experience using HP-ALM/JIRA packages and testing of SatCom/Mobile systems.
- Have knowledge of basic networking concepts (TCP-IP/DNS/DHCP/Network Routing/ICMP).
- Quality Assurance and Project Management experience.
As the Senior Test Engineer, you will demonstrate clear and effective communication skills both written and spoken in English as you will be required to conduct testing demo with clients as well writing testing documentation.
In return, you can expect a stimulating and challenging working environment with a company renowned as a leader in their market and excellent benefits including:
- Personal and Company Bonus
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing to 30 days after 5 years of service.
- Health Care and Dental Schemes
- Personal Health Insurance / Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Give As You Earn scheme / Employee Wellbeing Programme
- On-site facilities incl. an onsite gym, a subsidized restaurant and coffee bar
Are you a results-driven Automated Test Engineer with a strong mobile or fixed background with some technical leadership skills, confident when interacting with external clients and looking to progress your career within a large, well-respected brand for one of the world's leading mobile communications innovators, then contact Kelly Strong at Inspire People for more information in complete confidence.
"Lead test engineer", "senior test engineer", telecoms, mobile, networking, TCP-IP, DNS, DHCP, "Network Routing", ICMP, HP-ALM, JIRA, 3G, 4G, LTE, satcoms, satellite, ISTQB, selenium, "automated testing", python, java, "fixed telecoms", "mobile telecoms", "technical test lead"