|Area||UK - London, UKUK - South East, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - 1st / 2nd Line SupportIT Infrastructure - Desktop SupportDevOps & Linux - LinuxDevOps & Linux - Systems AdminIT Infrastructure - Networking|
|Salary||Paying between £40k to £60k pa DoE + Bonus & Co Benefits|
|Consultant||Kelly De Vroede-Strong|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8551|
A Linux Systems Administrator with at least 3-5 years solid hands-on Linux experience. You will be supporting the daily IT operations for a global investment management firm with a difference! Salary: £40k up to £60k plus depending on the level of experience plus Bonus and excellent benefits. Based in Central London.
As the Linux Systems Administrator you will provide 1st & 2nd line technical support, complete regular backups, perform data recovery, support hardware devices, and software packages as well as help setting up installations, revise existing documentation guidelines and complete administrative tasks and new inventory documentation.
You are known for providing 1st class sysadmin support and for being a real die-hard techie who loves tinkering with new technologies, delving deep into technical challenges when given the chance.
Does your profile/experience looks something like this:
- You have a degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field, a solid background in Linux Systems Administrator with some basic Windows knowledge would be great!
- Implementations, installations, configurations monitoring, troubleshooting as well as evaluating existing and new operating systems you do with ease.
- Scripting skills in Python or Java or PowerShell or Bash etc will definitely set you apart from the rest!
- You have great interpersonal skills and you're admired on how you articulate technical topics to non-technical colleagues with ease!
In return you will be paid a salary between £40k up to £60k depending on your level of knowledge and education plus excellent benefits:
- Generous vacation package
- Medical cover
- Life assurance
- Health & fitness program
- A fully stock kitchen with breakfast goodies and regular company lunches
- Personal professional development and technical training
This really is a unique organization which offers an engaging and unique culture, invests in their people careers by offering ongoing professional development? Send your CV now to Kelly Strong at Inspire People in complete confidence.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services on behalf of candidates and employers.
Sysadmin / Linux systems administration / Linux engineer / 1st line support / 1st & 2nd line support / system administrator / computer science degree / technical degree, scripting, bash, python, finance, hedge fund, redhat, storage, networks, back-end systems