|Area||UK - London, UKUK - South East, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Systems AdminIT Infrastructure - Technical Architect|
|Salary||Paying between £550 - £650 per day|
|Consultant||Kelly De Vroede-Strong|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8551|
A 6-month contract for an AWS Infrastructure Engineer/Architect - DevOps, Linux, Jenkins, Ansible/Salt, Python /Java, Hadoop/ELK to assist on a high profile science driven migration project which entails moving from a VMware on-premise data center to an AWS cloud environment. Pay rate: £550 - £650pd / 6 month contract. Central London. Immediate.
Ideally, you will have extensive knowledge in both of these environments, as your role will be to ensure the migration optimises the services offered by Amazon Web Services / AWS. At the same time improving the architecture to enable a robust, rapid scaling and improved maintenance and change.
Your role as the AWS Infrastructure Engineer/Architect - DevOps, Linux, Jenkins, Ansible/Salt, Python/Java, Hadoop/ELK:
- Provide business critical DevOps/CloudOps expertise, feeding into the infrastructure architectural solutions and identify improvements and efficiencies utilizing new technologies and existing tools.
- Provide technical documentation on solutions/decisions, creating presentations for management and senior stakeholders whilst providing other structured knowledge sharing opportunities.
Your profile will look something like this:
- A solid DevOps / Infrastructure background where you have been a Senior DevOps Engineer and ready to step up or you may have recently moved into a Technical Architect role.
- A track record in delivering large-scale AWS migrations projects.
- Designing and implementing secure systems within agile environments within a strong DevOps culture utilizing Continuous Delivering techniques.
- Experienced in diverse Cloud environments, infrastructure architecture, virtualization technologies and virtual networking.
Must-Have: AWS, Linux, VMware, Jenkins, Ansible and/or Salt, Python and/or Java
Good to Have: Hadoop and/or ELK Stack
Nice to Have: Terraform, Nginx, MongoDB, Tomcat, Vagrant, Git, MySQL
Are you looking for your next AWS Infrastructure flavored assignment? Want to be involved in a high profile project to enable new scientific discovery and medical insights? Apply now or contact Kelly Strong at Inspire People for more info.
Inspire People is an employment business providing services to candidates and clients.
"Amazon Web Services", AWS, VMware, cloud services, "migration to the cloud", Linux, Ubuntu, RedHat, Jenkins, Ansible, Salt, Python, Java, Hadoop, ELK Stack, ELK, ELK-stack, Hadoop, "Amazon Web Services", AWS, Terraform, Nginx, MongoDB, Tomcat, Vagrant, Git, MySQL, "Senior DevOps Engineer", "Infrastructure Architect", "AWS Engineer", "Senior AWS Infrastructure Engineer", on-premise migration