This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - London, UKUK - South East, UK|
|Skills||DevOps & Linux - DevOpsDevOps & Linux - LinuxIT Infrastructure - Cloud Computing / Virtualisation|
|Salary||Paying up to £70k pa + On Call & Bonus|
|Telephone||020 7871 8555|
Inspire People is seeking a mid to senior level Cloud / DevOps Engineer with a solid Linux background (e.g. Linux Systems Administrator) to join a new DevOps / Cloud team on behalf of an FTSE 250 mobile communications company, who are moving from an on-premise to off-premise cloud (AWS) environment. You will have recent project experience in on-premise to off-premise/cloud migration projects (AWS/Azure etc.) and have hands-on experience in DevOps tools (Ansible, Chef, or Puppet). Basic of circa £70k plus On-Call, Bonus. Central London.
This is a great opportunity for a Cloud, DevOps or Senior Linux Administrator with DevOps exposure, to join a new team during an exciting period as part of a major IT and digital transformation programme and help shape a new DevOps team.
Cloud / DevOps Engineer overview:
* Maintain, monitor and support DevOps tools within a new Cloud / DevOps team.
* Translate technical and business requirements into automated tools and scripts.
* Technical point of escalation for major incidents and provide on-call support within a high availability production environment.
The successful candidate should have the following:
* Solid Linux background, such as Linux system administration.
* Practical experience in moving from an on-premise to off-premise cloud environment (such as AWS).
* Strong cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc), scripting/coding (Python, Ruby, Bash etc) and DevOps tools (Ansible, Chef or Puppet).
In return, you can expect a stimulating and challenging working environment with great career opportunities with a company renowned as a market leader, plus excellent benefits including:
- Personal and Company Bonus
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing to 30 days after 5 years of service.
- Health Care and Dental Schemes
- Personal Health Insurance / Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Give As You Earn scheme / Employee Wellbeing Programme
- On-site facilities incl. an onsite gym, a subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
If you are an experienced Cloud / DevOps Engineer looking for your next career move, contact Shayda Ehsani or Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information.
Inspire People is acting as an employment agency on behalf of individuals and the employer.
"Cloud Engineer", DevOps, "DevOps Engineer", "Infrastructure Engineer", AWS, Linux, Azure, "Google Cloud";