This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - Midlands, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Databases|
|Salary||Paying up to £60k pa + On Call & Benefts|
|Consultant||Kelly De Vroede-Strong|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8551|
Inspire People are seeking a SQL Server Database Technology Consultant to join a market leading Pan-European Cloud and Managed Services Provider. You will have strong SQL Server DBA skills along with excellent customer facing and presales skills. Salary up to £60k pa, On-call Allowance, and excellent Company benefits. Nottingham.
You will be focusing on delivering database consultancy including presales, design, and implementation for database solutions across many traditional and modern database products.
Your role as SQL Server Database Technology Consultant:
- Providing database consultancy for new and existing high profile clients of which can be remote or on-site
- Provide support for sales/Presales/Solutions as well as support Sales /Presales on client discussions
- Part of a support team resolving incident tickets as well as be part of an On-call support rota 1 week in 6
Your profile will look something like this:
- Proven experience of working with RDBMS - SQL Server and Oracle DB
- Excellent customer facing skills with the flexibility to travel around the UK as well in Europe
- Knowledge of or interested in working with PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, Hbase, OrionDB.
In return you can expect to receive a competitive basic salary between £50k to £60k basic plus On Call (1 in 6) value of £7k pa plus Company Benefits:
- 25 days holiday
- 5% Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance 3 x basic salary
- Income Protection Insurance
It is essential to have a full valid driving license and own car.
Are you looking for your next challenge? Then apply now in the strictest confidence or contact Kelly Strong at Inspire People for further information.
"SQL Server Database" "Oracle DBA" "SQL Server" "Consultancy DBA" "Nottinghamshire" "jobs in Nottingham"