|Area||UK - London, UKUK - South East, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Software DeveloperIT Infrastructure - Systems AdminIT Infrastructure - Technical Architect Business / Digital Transformation - DigitalDevOps & LinuxDevOps & Linux - DevOpsDevOps & Linux - DeveloperDevOps & Linux - Management / LeadershipDevOps & Linux - Systems Admin|
|Salary||£80k - £85k pa + Bonus + Co Benefits|
|Consultant||Kelly De Vroede-Strong|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8551|
A brand new position for a Senior Infrastructure Designer - Cloud Solutions - AWS, Google Cloud, Century Link has been created for a global communications organisation. You will be responsible for ensuring the reliability and scalability of a global cloud infrastructure services running on multiple cloud platforms and supporting applications and products. Salary: up to £85k pa + Bonus & Co. Benefits. Central London
As the Senior Infrastructure Designer - Cloud Solutions - AWS, Google Cloud, Century Link you will be joining a cross-functional team and operating in a DevOps environment. You'll be working with Agile methodologies, ITIL frameworks and be well versed in working with cloud solutions in a Linux & Windows environment.
Your role as the Senior Infrastructure Designer - Cloud Solutions - AWS, Google Cloud, Century Link
* Designing, implementing and maintaining a Cloud Infrastructure and DevOps tools, whilst driving effectiveness, efficiency and continuous improvement through the use of automation and adoption of appropriate and approved tools.
* Work closely with application and testing teams to ensure ongoing alignment towards the target architecture and translate the business and technical requirements into Cloud solutions.
* In collaboration with the design teams, you will ensure an effective design and application of the cloud services thus ensuring the success of building and maintaining a world-class cloud infrastructure, with key objectives in the areas utilization, availability, capacity, scalability, performance and security management.
Your profile will look something like this:
- A strong Windows & Linux infrastructure background and hands-on exposure to Cloud and automation technologies, as well as experience with Datacentre / Cloud migration, integration and consolidation efforts.
- Solid background in Designing, Implementing, and maintaining a Cloud Infrastructure at an enterprise level ideally for a large or global systems environment.
The Technology Stack being used:
Cloud Services: AWS, Google Cloud, Openshift and Century Link
CI tools: Jenkins
Configuration tools: Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
Scripting Languages: Python, Ruby, Bash
Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
Operating Systems: Linux and Windows
If you have any experience with Consul & Consul template or Spinnaker or Nomad or Backup Solutions would be a major plus
In return, you can expect a stimulating and challenging working environment with great career opportunities with a company renowned as a market leader, plus excellent benefits including:
- Personal and Company Bonus
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing to 30 days after 5 years of service.
- Health Care and Dental Schemes
- Personal Health Insurance / Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Give As You Earn scheme / Employee Wellbeing Programme
- On-site facilities incl. an onsite gym, a subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
Are you looking for your next career move? Want to be part of an organisation which is adopting a cloud-first approach to the delivery of their IT services? Apply Now or contact Kelly Strong at Inspire People for more information in complete confidence.
Inspire People is acting as an employment agency on behalf of individuals and the employer.
"Cloud infrastructure engineer", "Cloud AND infrastructure engineer", "infrastructure design engineer" "Senior Cloud Infrastructure designer", "google cloud", AWS, "Amazon web services", Python, bash, DevOps, Ansible, chef, puppet, terraform, Jenkins, docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, spinnaker, nomad, backup solutions, DevOps, Linux, windows, agile, ITIL, AWS, century link