This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - London, UKUK - South East, UK|
|Skills||DevOps & Linux - DevOpsDevOps & Linux - DeveloperDevOps & Linux - Linux|
|Salary||Paying circa £50k pa + excellent Benefits|
|Consultant||Kelly De Vroede-Strong|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8551|
A unique opportunity for a PHP Developer with a focus towards open-source technologies/ DevOps to join an in-house digital development team who are responsible for the continuous development of the organization's web platforms, supporting scientific microsites and giving technical guidance/support to the rest of the organization. Salary: up to £52k+ pa plus excellent secondary benefits. London.
As the PHP Developer, you'll be responsible for taking the technical lead and acting as a mentor to the junior team members with respect to application design, web development best practices. You are an experienced Lead Developer - PHP who loves experimenting with new programming languages such as AI, frameworks, libraries etc and has the expertise in building flexible web applications.
Your role as the PHP Developer include but not limited to:
- Assist in developing the team/department into becoming a Centre of Excellence for Digital Technology.
- Designing and developing high quality, maintainable web applications that scale with the organizations and adapt to changing tech trends as well as leading code reviews and contribute towards technical decision making.
- Setting up and managing Apache web servers, identifying web related security issues and best practices, whilst working effectively unsupervised in a collaborative environment.
You will have:
- Significant expertise in PHP/LAMP and other open source technologies, experience in different MVC frameworks and exposure to MVC concepts along with setting up and maintaining Apache web servers.
- An interest or exposure in DevOps and Jenkins deployment, Docker, SOAP/REST API's, MSSQL, Postgres would be greatly appreciated.
In return, you can expect to receive a competitive salary of up to circa £52k pa plus excellent benefits including:
- 31 days' annual leave (includes 3 annual privilege days) plus 8 days' bank holidays
- Contribution Pension
- Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loans
- Eating Out & Technology discount vouchers and much more
- Childcare Vouchers
Does this sound like you? Are you ready to take the next step up in your career? Looking for an environment which gives you the opportunity to tinker/experiment with up and coming new/cutting edge technologies such as AI and at the same time sharing your technical expertise with your colleagues and peers?
Contact Kelly Strong at Inspire People today for further information and in complete confidence.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to candidates and clients.