This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - London, UKUK - South East, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Management / LeadershipDevOps & Linux - OpenStackIT Infrastructure - Sales - New Business IT Infrastructure - Systems AdminIT Infrastructure - Technical Architect IT Infrastructure - Technical Pre Sales Business / Digital TransformationBusiness / Digital Transformation - DigitalBusiness / Digital Transformation - Management / LeadershipDevOps & LinuxDevOps & Linux - Big DataDevOps & Linux - DevOpsDevOps & Linux - DeveloperDevOps & Linux - LinuxDevOps & Linux - Management / LeadershipDevOps & Linux - Systems Admin|
|Salary||Paying in the region of £90k to £100k nego, Car Allowance, Bonus|
|Consultant||Kelly De Vroede-Strong|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8551|
Practice Lead - DevOps / Digital Transformation Lead
Are you a DevOps Evangelist or a DevOps Thought Leader looking for your next challenge where you can be instrumental in the setting up of a DevOps Practice for an EMEA Consultancy helping organisations within the telecoms/banking sector to transform their IT Infrastructure. Salary circa £90k pa plus Co Car, Bonus and Excellent Benefits. Central London.
As the Practice Lead - DevOps / Digital Transformation Lead you will have a deep understanding on all aspects of creating a DevOps IT organisation and will be within your comfort zone when advising top Cx level technology executives on appropriate DevOps strategies specific to their business requirements and following through with creating and managing the DevOps roadmap and the implementation within their organisations.
Your profile will look something like this:
- Prior experience of working in a consultative environment or consulting services organisation and known for structuring and developing compelling proposals and excelling in negotiating and shaping business deals which include pricing and risks.
- Known as the go-to person for questions relating to DevOps and latest technologies; articulate the key differences you will be at the forefront of your game and show strong evidence of this with examples of white papers you have written.
- You have great technical writing skills demonstrated via documentation, blog/vlogs posts and other written work on your specialist subject of DevOps and the challenges you have faced and overcome.
- A great guest speaker at DevOps Conferences/Seminars who is sought after for your DevOps expertise and presentation.
Tools & Expertise:
- Deep experience in at least 2 of the following methodologies: Agile, Lean, Scrum and/or Kanban along with extensive expertise in Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment technique and approaches
- Experience in SDLP (software delivery lifecycle process) optimisation and Business Process modelling; Test automation and Service Virtualization and Infrastructure and Application monitoring.
- A strong IT background with a history of software development (Java, Python, Ruby) through to delivery of on-prem/off-prem/hybrid architectures utilising modern technologies and approaches: API's Microservices, Containers, PaaS, SaaS.
- Extensive experience in several of the following technology suites: Kubernetes, Grafana, Prometheus, JIRA, Confluence, Ansible, OpenShift, Elasticsearch, Kibana, CA DevTest, Jenkins, Bamboo, GitHub, Docker, Nexus, XL Deploy etc
- Comfortable in leading teams of consultants as well creating the technical solution yourself and enjoy learning new technologies and be willing to cross skill as necessary in this rapidly, fast moving IT world as well as highly developed evaluation skills, the ability to assess the potential impact of emerging technologies and strong presentation skills.
Interested to find out more about the opportunity? Then apply now in the strictest confidence or contact Kelly Strong at Inspire People for further information.
Inspire People is an employment business providing services to employers and individuals.
Devops guru / Devops evangelist / Devops lead / Devops lead consultant / Practice Lead - DevOps / Digital Transformation Lead / telecoms / banking / finance.