This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - London, UKUK - Midlands, UKUK - South East, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Sales SupportIT Infrastructure - Technical Architect IT Infrastructure - Security|
|Salary||Circa £450 to £550 day rate plus travel and accommodation expens|
|Telephone||020 7871 8555|
A leading UK Cyber Security Consultancy is seeking a customer facing Security professional to interface between a UK based pan European Networking & Cloud provider and a global corporate customer based in the Netherlands, providing security solutions around the client's core network and cloud solutions as well as offering trusted advisory and consulting services. This role is UK based (London, Midlands or South) and will require 1 or 2 days travel per week to the Netherlands (expensed). 3 to 6 month assignment.
The individual will assist customers to meet their security and compliance requirements, providing security architecture and service support as required. This will include the development of customer specific security solutions, including technical and security management services.
* Assist clients understand and qualify their security requirements;
* Advise on solutions to manage/mitigate security risks and/or enable our clients to comply with security certifications, legislation and industry sector regulations;
* Manage Security Architects in the development of customer specific technical security solutions;
* Highly experienced in supporting the sale of any of the following network services, Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS) or managed hosting;
* Experienced in working with customers to gathering their specific security requirements;
* Previous experience in managing a small team of technical security architects with responsibility for delivering security architectures;
* SABSA, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC or CCP qualified.
* UK SC cleared.
* Experience working for a MSP, ISP or Cloud Services Provider.
For further information please contact either Shayda James or Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People or apply now for immediate response.
Inspire People is an employment business acting on behalf of the end user and candidates.
Security, IaaS, Hosting, Networks, "Security Consultant" OR "IT Security Consultant" OR "Information Security Consultant", "Security Solutions Consultant", "Security Systems Consultant", "IT Security Expert", "Internet Security Expert" OR "Information Security Expert", "IT Security Specialist", "Security Specialist", "Managed Hosting", "Infrastructure As A Service", SABSA, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CCP