This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Fixed Term Contract|
|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Applications|
|Salary||£50k to £55k basic plus bonus and benefits|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Corporate Applications or Business Systems Manager / Team Leader to join a leading UK Managed Services Cloud Provider on a Fixed Term Contract to provide maternity cover, managing a technically strong Corporate Systems team within a faced pace, agile environment. This role is being offered as a ten-month fixed term contract, with the possibility of an extension. £50k to £55k basic plus full company benefits. Central London.
The role of Corporate Systems Team Leader is critical to the internal IT systems, involving a mixture of BAU and project related work of a range of business-critical applications, ensuring performance and delivering continuous improvements., leading a team of six support and development staff, responsible for the internal systems, including ServiceNow, Microsoft Dynamics, Data Warehouses, Aurora Affinity and Tableau.
Role Guide for the Corporate Systems Team Leader include:
* Ensure that services are maintained to the highest levels in line with the business SLA's
* Lead the team to provide BAU Support / Enhancements including Escalations, SME Knowledge, Ticket Management, Reviews
* Responsible for Release Management (BAU / Projects) including Upgrades, Minor Fixes, Enhancements, Go/No-Go Process, Finance/Sales/Provisioning and Development (BAU / Projects):
As well as experience in Corporate Systems/ Applications, key skills required for the Corporate Systems Team Leader include:
* Strong project management and people management skills (essential), with knowledge or experience in ITIL environments highly desirable.
* Confident self-starter able to get things done and work in an environment without strict processes.
* Hands-on experience in critical core business-applications (ServiceNow, Microsoft Dynamics, Aurora Affinity or Tableau would be highly desirable, but not essential).
In return you will receive a competitive salary of circa £50k to £55k plus full company benefits.
If you have hands-on experience managing critical core business-applications, have managed projects and people and have the right "can-do" attitude, then contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information.
Inspire People are an employment agency representing employers and job seekers.
ServiceNow, Microsoft Dynamics, Aurora Affinity, Tableau, Corporate Systems, ITIL, "Corporate Systems Team Leader", "Corporate Systems Manager"