This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||City of London, London|
|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - 1st / 2nd Line Support|
|Salary||£28,000 - £32,000 + benefits|
|Telephone||020 7871 8555|
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, customer-centric IT Administrator or Systems Support Administrator with Office 365 administration skills (including SharePoint, OneDrive etc.) to join a world-leading and respected science research organisation in the heart of London. As well as providing general 1st/2nd line support to approx. 60 full-time staff and over 150 visiting researchers, plus numerous on-site events requiring IT support, as well as the chance to contribute to various IT projects. £28k to £32k plus benefits.
In this role, you will engage with users of various levels of IT knowledge, some of whom are respected leaders in their field of scientific and mathematical research, so It's vital you have excellent communication skills, an ability to adapt to your audience and a desire to learn new skills.
As IT Administrator / Systems Support Administrator you will:
* Work alongside the Head of IT and Project Management Team to ensure smooth running of the office and 1st/2nd line support.
* Supporting staff across the organisation with any technological issues or problems; including Office 365; OneDrive for Business, SharePoint; PC / Server management including 1st/2nd line support and desktop/laptop configuration.
* Provide set up and support on video and audio conferencing, AV equipment, general technical support/advice to users as well as produce documentation on the network, software licencing, security and anti-virus.
Essential experience and competences for the IT Administrator / Systems Support Administrator include:
* At least 2 years' experience in a similar IT Administrator / Systems Support role.
* Office 365 administration skills (including SharePoint, OneDrive etc.).
* Excellent communication skills, a pro-active approach to support and a willingness to development your skills.
In return you can expect to receive a competitive salary in the region of £28k to £32k plus benefits and the opportunity to develop your career:
- 30 Days Annual Holiday PLUS Bank Holidays (ability to carry over 5 days into next leave year)
- Pension (10% employer contribution, 3% personal).
- Opportunity to gain recognised certifications (ITIL)
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts Benefit Scheme (travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, days out, leisure activities etc)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
If you are an IT Administrator / Systems Support Administrator looking for an exciting opportunity within an organisation whose research is aimed at improving the quality of human life, then apply now or please contact Shayda James at Inspire People for more information.
Inspire People is acting as an employment agency to individuals and the employer.
"IT Administrator", "Systems Support Administrator", "1st Line", "2nd Line"; "Office 365";