This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||Business / Digital Transformation - Business Analysis|
|Salary||Up to £55,000 per annum + benefits|
|Telephone||020 7871 8556|
Inspire People is seeking an IT Business Analyst to work on behalf of a world-leading innovation organisation based in Central London. The IT Business Analyst will work within a team responsible for the design, implementation and operation of all IT systems and services within the organisation. Working closely with senior stakeholders, this role will involve ensuring that both new and existing services are designed optimally. This is a permanent position, offering a competitive salary of £50-£55k basic plus full company benefits, including 31 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Central London.
We are seeking an IT Business Analyst with experience of working with technical teams (UX and Software Engineers). Key and foremost is experience of modelling requirements as you will be responsible for writing use case diagrams and notations, mapping data flows, producing entity relationship diagrams and class modelling techniques. Excellent communication skills are essential for this position, as a large part of your responsibilities will involve working with senior stakeholders to convey operational ideas, concepts and procedures.
As the IT Business Analyst, you will:
- Work with operational stakeholders and technical teams to discuss approaches to technology led solutions, this will be achieved by acting a driver in cross collaboration within the organisation and having the confidence and gravitas to propose and challenge solutions offered.
- Provide business analysis input from benefits case through to design and transition. This will be achieved by capturing and prioritising requirements and leading analysis on solution design, validation, testing and go-live readiness support.
- Convey technical ideas, concepts and procedures and manipulate text and images to create well-structured documentation that can be easily absorbed by a non-technical audience.
The IT Business Analyst will have relevant demonstrative experience/skills including:
- At least 5 years Business Analyst experience within a Technology/IT environment, with experience of working with technical teams (essential) with data and business analysis modelling techniques (essential).
- Experienced with eliciting, analysing, prioritising and documenting business requirements and tracking them through the delivery lifecycle. Writing user case diagrams and notations, mapping data flows and other data modelling experience (essential). Experience of working with Commercial of the Shelf (COTS) and enterprise wide solutions (essential).
- Good communication and business relationship skills, able to deal with internal and external stakeholders with have the sufficient energy, drive and self-motivation to be successful in what can be an unstructured environment, with limited processes, without becoming frustrated (essential).
In return, you can expect a competitive salary of between £50k to £55k plus benefits including:
- 28 days annual leave (plus 3 privilege days) plus bank holidays and annual leave purchase.
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 16% employer contribution).
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
Apply now to Corin Benge or Shayda James at Inspire People in the strictest confidence for further information about the client and the role.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to candidates and clients.
"IT Business Analyst" / "Business Analyst"/ "Technical BA"/ "Data Modelling" / "Applications" / "COTS"/ "Commercial Of The Shelf" / "Prince2"/ "Stakeholder Management" / "Data Structures" / "Delivery Lifecycle" / "Modelling Requirements"