This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - South East, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Software Developer|
|Telephone||020 7871 8556|
You will be joining an organisation through a level of unprecedented growth and are looking to invest in a Mid/Senior Front End Developer to initially manage one large software project for the organisation.
As a Front End Developer, you will:
* Help the organisation build new and innovative web products, expanding the features of their current product ranges.
* Work in an Agile/Scrum environment which adopts an CI approach to its work, writing automated tests and working with real time data
* Understand the importance of being innovative where possible, whilst also appreciating the need to complete essential maintaining tasks.
As the Front End Developer, you will have relevant demonstrative experience/skills including:
* Previous experience working as a Front End Developer, with a strong user focus and ability to rationalise and communicate design approaches and technology choices.
* Experience of React/Redux (desirable, other similar technologies will be considered)
* Experience of working with the following technologies: JS and component based JS frameworks, Tools such as Webpack, NoSQL databases
* Experience producing reports and charts
If you are a Front End Developer looking to make a positive impact within a growing organisation, then apply now or contact Corin Benge at Inspire People in the strictest confidence for further information about the client and the role.
Inspire People is an employment business providing services to candidates and clients.
Full Stack Web Developer, Web Developer, Front End, React, Redux, Webpack, NoSQL, CSS, SCSS, PostCSS, LESS, Sagas, MQTT, Express, Feathers, RethinkDB, Mongo, Reporting, Charting