This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - South East, UKUK - South West, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Software Developer|
|Salary||Up to £70,000 + benefits|
|Telephone||020 7871 8555|
Working as part of the R&D team to provide software enabling internal and external customers to configure and customise VOCOVO solutions to best suit customer needs.
As the Full Stack Web Developer, you will:
* Help the organisation build new and innovative web products, expanding the features of their current product ranges.
* Work in an Agile/Scrum environment which adopts an CI approach to its work, writing automated tests and working with real time data
* Understand the importance of being innovative where possible, whilst also appreciating the need to complete essential maintaining tasks.
The successful Full Stack Web Developer will have relevant demonstrative experience/skills including:
* Previous experience working as a Full Stack Web Developer, with a strong user focus and ability to rationalise and communicate design approaches and technology choices.
* Experience of React/Redux and NodeJS (desirable, other similar technologies will be considered)
* Experience of working with the following technologies: JS and component-based JS frameworks, Tools such as Webpack, NoSQL databases
* At least one of the following: CSS, SCSS, PostCSS, LESS
In return, you can expect a competitive salary of up to circa £70k plus excellent benefits, including:
* A truly unique challenge in a fast-growing start-up.
* An autonomous role where you are the master of your own destiny.
* Lots of personal career routes & opportunities as we scale.
* A business with the goal of becoming a times top 100 company by 2021.
* Team culture with an employee-wide bonus scheme linked to annual results.
* Free fruit, social committee and great employee benefits.
* The latest MacBook Pro's and a G-Suite for business company.
* A sector where you will see the outcomes of your work in everyday life.
* A diverse and ambitious leadership team.
If you are a Full Stack Web Developer looking to make a positive impact within a growing organisation, then apply now or contact Shayda James or Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People in the strictest confidence for further information about VOCOVO and the role.
Inspire People is a retained employment agency providing services to candidates and VOCOVO.