|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Project Management|
|Salary||Up to £66,000 + benefits|
|Telephone||020 7871 8555|
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and dynamic Technical Project Manager with business analysis skills, with Infrastructure project experience (storage, on/off site cloud based systems, security, applications, VMware etc.) as part of a major data centre transformation programme with a leading UK Life Sciences organisation working within a multi-Petabyte / Big Data environment. You will be articulate, able to pick up multiple projects and work across multiple Engineering & DevOps teams. £60k to £66k depending upon experience plus benefits. Central London.
You will be joining a growing Project Management team working within a fast-paced, delivery focussed environment that embraces automation and DevOps principles.
The Technical Project Manager will focus on:
* Prioritise and coordinate multiple infrastructure projects on behalf of Technical Infrastructure Engineering teams
* Interface between the Technical Infrastructure Engineering teams and the rest of the business.
* Develop a communication plan to engage key stakeholders internally and liaise with external vendors.
The Technical Project Manager will have demonstrative experience of:
* Experience working in a highly complex technical environment with a demonstrable track record of delivering technology based (infrastructure and cloud) projects.
* Able to conduct business analysis where required and manage multiple projects.
* Flexible in approach and able to communicate well across key stakeholders and external vendors.
If you a talented and dynamic Technical Project Manager with business analysis skills, ideally with Infrastructure project, looking to be part of an exciting and challenging project within an exciting life sciences institute, then apply now or contact Shayda James at Inspire People in the strictest confidence for further information.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to candidates and clients.
Technical Project Manager, storage, data centre, cloud, systems, security, applications, DevOps, VMware, AWS, Azure, OpenStack