|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Project Management|
|Telephone||020 7871 8555|
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and dynamic Technical Project Manager with business analysis skills, with experience of working on cloud migration projects to work as part of a major data centre transformation programme with a leading UK Life Sciences organisation working within a multi-Petabyte / Big Data environment. You will be articulate, able to pick up multiple projects and work across multiple Engineering & DevOps teams. £60k to £66k depending upon experience plus benefits. Central London.
You will be joining a growing Project Management team working within a fast-paced, delivery focussed environment that embraces automation and DevOps principles.
The Technical Project Manager will focus on:
* Manage Platform Engineering dependencies received from other project teams, including hardware and software solutions, driving lean product development and delivery involving cross functional teams.
* Leading and successfully delivering against complex projects across multiple stakeholder groups while under tight timelines.
* Hold technical discussions of scope and objectives with the team and other stakeholders and control technical and non-technical scope issues as they arrive.
The Technical Project Manager will have demonstrative experience of:
* Experience working in a highly complex technical environment with a demonstrable track record of delivering cloud migration projects.
* Understanding of DevOps, Lean and Agile principles and be able to confidently articulate DevOps topics such as; Containers, Automation, Configuration Management - what they are and what opportunities they create for an organisation.
* Flexible in approach and able to communicate well across key stakeholders and external vendors.
If you a talented and dynamic Technical Project Manager with business analysis skills, experience of working on cloud migrations and with DevOps teams, looking to be part of an exciting and challenging project within an exciting life sciences institute, then apply now or contact Shayda James at Inspire People in the strictest confidence for further information.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to candidates and clients.
Technical Project Manager, storage, data centre, cloud, systems, security, applications, DevOps, VMware, AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Containers, Automation, Configuration Management, Jira, Confluence.