|Area||UK - South East, UKUK - South West, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Software Developer|
|Salary||Up to £75,000 + Benefits|
|Telephone||020 7871 8555|
Inspire People are retained by VOCOVO, a leading voice & technology brand working with some of the world's biggest retailers, including Tesco's, Co-Op, TK Maxx and Pets At Home, with over 30,000 people in 4,000 locations using their product every day. Due to unbelievable growth within the last 18 months, VOCOVO is seeking a hands-on Dev Team Lead or Full Stack Web Developer looking to provide leadership to an expanding team, working on new SaaS based customer solutions. Salary up to circa £75k DOE plus excellent benefits, flexible working from home 1 or 2 days per week.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, you will be ab integral part of the R&D team providing software to enable internal and external customers to configure and customise VOCOVO SaaS based solutions to best suit customer needs.
As the Full Stack Web Developer Team Lead you will:
* Help the organisation build new and innovative web products, expanding the features of their current product ranges.
* Work in an Agile/Scrum environment which adopts an CI approach to its work, writing automated tests and working with real time data
* Understand the importance of being innovative where possible, whilst also appreciating the need to complete essential maintaining tasks.
The successful Full Stack Web Developer Team Lead will have relevant demonstrative experience/skills including:
* Previous experience working as a Dev Team Lead or Full Stack Web Developer, with a strong user focus and ability to rationalise and communicate design approaches and technology choices.
* Experience of React/Redux and NodeJS (desirable, other similar technologies will be considered)
* Experience of working with the following technologies: JS and component-based JS frameworks, Tools such as Webpack, NoSQL databases
* At least one of the following: CSS, SCSS, PostCSS, LESS
In return, you can expect a competitive salary of up to circa £75k DOE plus excellent benefits, including:
* A truly unique challenge in a fast-growing start-up.
* An autonomous role where you are the master of your own destiny.
* Lots of personal career routes & opportunities as we scale.
* A business with the goal of becoming a times top 100 company by 2021.
* Team culture with an employee-wide bonus scheme linked to annual results.
* Free fruit, social committee and great employee benefits.
* The latest MacBook Pro's and a G-Suite for business company.
* A sector where you will see the outcomes of your work in everyday life.
* A diverse and ambitious leadership team.
If you are a Dev Team Lead or Full Stack Web Developer looking to make a positive impact within a growing organisation, then apply now or contact Shayda James or Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People in the strictest confidence for further information about VOCOVO and the role.
Inspire People is a retained employment agency providing services to candidates and VOCOVO.