We know very well that the relationship during the recruitment process is often heavily weighted in favour of the employer. Our core philosophy is a little different: we approach recruitment from both sides. That means understanding you as an individual: your motivations and criteria, your favoured environment, aspects of your work you enjoy or would like to alter.
We believe that the ‘fit’ between an individual and an organisation has to be a genuine two-way thing if it’s to succeed in any more than the very short term. You can read in more detail about this more collaborative approach to recruitment on our ‘Finding the Fit’ page.
What else? We believe in mutual respect and honesty, in being personable in a professional environment, in making ourselves available for you: to talk, to listen, to discuss your goals, to celebrate your successes.
We’ll finish with some quotes from past and current candidates that will give you a flavour of working with us.
- “It felt like I was in good hands”
- “They did what they said they would and didn’t oversell”
- “I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of 1-2-1 time”
- “Honest and enthusiastic”
- “Inspire People completely understand my sector, the role and their client”
- “They’re interested in me as an individual”
To speak about your next career move, call one of our Consultants on +44 (0)20 7871 8550 or email hello@