Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental guiding principles at the core of our company, which itself has a diverse mix of backgrounds, ages and gender. It also makes moral and ethical sense!
Why Diversity & Inclusion?
Creating environments where all different kinds of people can thrive and succeed is not only the right thing to do ethically, but is also good for business! Diverse teams of different genders, ethnicities, cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, ages and abilities produce more creative, innovative and effective results, offering a wider range of experiences and ideas compared to people of similar backgrounds, which is why we believe a diverse range of applicants is so important.
How do we ensure a diverse shortlist of candidates?
We use a broad spectrum of activities to ensure we present a diverse talent pool as far as possible, including but not limited to:
• Understanding Employers’ Diversity & Inclusion strategies.
• Defining and promotion of Employer Value Proposition (“EVP”).
• Removal of unconscious/conscious bias from anonymisation of profiles, applications
• Innovative use of video in evaluation of candidates' core competencies and online promotion of employers' EVP.
• Networking with groups promoting diversity, such as 10 Digital Ladies.
If you would like to discuss your next career move or are looking to attract the right talent, speak with one of the Inspire People team on +44(0)20 7871 8550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org