This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Fixed Term Contract|
|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Project Management|
|Salary||£38k to £48k pro-rata depending upon experience plus benefits,|
|Telephone||020 7871 8555|
This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on Project Manager with experience of working in Higher Education familiar with Student Record Systems to deliver a new student records system (Tribal's SITS) on behalf of a vibrant London based University. £38k to £48k pro-rata depending upon experience plus benefits, based in the Docklands, 10 minutes from London Bridge. This is a part-time role working 14 hours a week over 2 days on-site (3 days depending upon personal circumstances) on an 18-month Fixed Term Contract (permanent staff benefits apply including Final Salary Pension).
The Project Manager will focus on:
* Liaise between stakeholders and technical teams, ensuring technical designs and requirements are captured and documented to meet stakeholder needs.
* Leading and successfully delivering against complex projects across multiple stakeholder groups.
* Conduct business analysis against user requirements where required, validating and documenting requirements.
The Project Manager will have demonstrative experience of:
* Experience delivering projects within Higher Education with familiarity with Student Records Systems.
* Delivering projects on time and to budget against competing demands from internal and external teams/resources.
* Flexible in approach and able to communicate well across key stakeholders and external vendors, validating user requirements and ensuring these requirements are delivered by vendors.
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £48k pro-rata spending upon experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and additional leave over Christmas) and Final Salary Pension Scheme.
If you are Project Manager with experience of working in Higher Education and Student Record Systems, then apply now or contact Shayda James at Inspire People in the strictest confidence for further information.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to candidates and clients.
"Project Manager", "Technical Project Manager", "Higher Education", "Student Records System", "SITS", Tribal