|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||Business / Digital Transformation - DigitalDevOps & Linux - DevOpsDevOps & Linux - DeveloperBusiness / Digital Transformation - Technology SME|
|Salary||Up to circa £90k plus 10% bonus|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
This is a great opportunity for hands-on Senior DevOps Engineers with solid backgrounds in software development and passionate about working in DevOps environments and code quality (ideally with Groovy, Go or Python; Ansible, Chef or Puppet and Kubernetes) with Cloud (ideally GCP, or AWS / Azure) and Agile experience to join a global, award winning Digital Business Transformation Partner operating across multiple sectors for global brands such as Lloyds Bank, Unilever and Tesco. Up to circa £90k basic plus 10% bonus. London based. Candidates must be flexible to work on clients' sites.
As a Lead DevOps Engineer you will be experienced in working in an agile development process and responsible for the hands-on design and implementation of application build & release, deployment and configurations. You will have extensive and current hands on experience creating application build and a passion for code quality and a strong understanding of the entire DevOps tool chain from a quality perspective.
Essential Experience of the Lead DevOps Engineer include:
* Docker and/or other container technologies
* Experience of working with GCP (ideally) or AWS or Azure cloud providers
* Strong with build management server such as Jenkins 2.0 (preferred) and/or TeamCity
* Automation tools: Ansible and/or Chef and/or Puppet (ideally 1 or more)
Desirable Experience of the DevOps Engineer include:
* Basic Infrastructure knowledge - OS, VM's Containers, Proxy, Nginx.
* Highly Desirable - An understanding of PaaS and Container Infrastructure, ideally in Kubernetes and/or Cloud Foundry
* Prior experience of working as a technical lead within a DevOps environment would be great.
As well as personal development and internal promotional opportunities, DevOps Engineers will receive a basic of circa £90k plus 10% bonus and excellent benefits including:
* 25 days' holiday (increasing after 3 years to 27 days' pa)
* Pension Scheme
* Private Medical & Dental Insurance
* Travel Insurance (Personal)
* Tuition Re-imbursement
* Season Ticket Loan
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance
* Long Term Disability Insurance
* Child Care Vouchers Scheme
* Work Place ISA
* Simply Discounts (Cashback, Fuel Cards, Discount cards, Vouchers etc)
If you have solid experience as a Software Developer within a DevOps environment, ideally working as a technical lead, looking to enhance your skills and experience within a Digital Business Transformation that is truly global working on multi-national clients, then contact Andrew Medhurst or Corin Benge at Inspire People.
Inspire People is an employment agency providing services to employers and individuals.