|Area||UK - South East, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Service Delivery|
|Salary||Circa £400 per day|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
Inspire People is seeking a Service Transition Manager with a technical background, experienced in on-boarding a large scale software platform into an operational environment, for a technology client on behalf of an award winning Cyber and Security organisation. Working with the customer's operational teams, you will manage the successful and safe introduction of the new platform with minimal disruption and produce operational Playbooks/Service Manuals and document process and procedures. Circa £400 a day. Initial 3-month contract with view to extend. Basingstoke, Slough or Reading.
Key responsibilities of the Service Transition Manager include:
* Responsible for transition scheduling, planning, prioritisation, risk management and dependencies to ensure effective transition across multiple projects and divisions. To ensure the new/updated services/products are supported with the right level of knowledge and documentation.
* Responsible for ensuring service transition, quality assurance checks are carried out. Adhere to the departments service integration processes; Identifying any gaps, abnormalities or risks.
* Ensures development functions within a project produce the required transition deliverables, so that new Services have a fully developed end to end support structure, including Processes, SLAs, KPIs, OLAs.
Key skills required for the Service Transition Manager include:
* Experience of delivering Service Transition into operational areas, with a prime focus of process, service manual/runbook development.
* Previous technical background within IT with working knowledge of Applications and Databases in large organisations.
* A good understanding of Service Delivery ranging from design to management, able to manage multiple suppliers and vendors to deliver an end-to-end IT Service that provides value to clients with excellent stakeholder management skills.
If you are a Service Transition Manager working knowledge of onboarding large scale Applications and Databases in large organisations, looking for an exciting and challenging project, then apply now or contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information.
Inspire People is an employment business providing services to individuals and employers.
"Service Delivery", ITIL, Applications, Databases, "Service Transition", SLAs, KPIs, OLAs