|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - 3rd Line SupportIT Infrastructure - Applications|
|Salary||Circa £400 to £500 per day Inside IR35, 3 to 6 months|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
This is a great opportunity for an Agresso Support Analyst with solid 1st/2nd/3rd line support experience in all aspects of Business World / Agresso, with experience in developing and releasing amended/new workflows on behalf of a major London Borough Council. Initially providing additional Agresso support desk resource, you will move onto project-based work as part of a Agresso upgrade project. £400 to £500 per day Inside IR35. West London. Initial 3-month project with scope to extend as project work increases (likely 6 months).
Key responsibilities of the Agresso Support Analyst include:
* Providing 1st/2nd/3rd line support in all aspects of Business World / Agresso support for AP/AR/GL/BIF/Postback/Bank reconciliation/VAT control/P2P and uploads/ Access management, Security and Auditing.
* Diagnose common finance issues and set up new cost/project codes.
* Work with project teams in providing developing / releasing amended and new workflows.
Key skills of the Agresso Support Analyst include:
* Solid 1st/2nd/3rd line support experience with all aspects of Business World / Agresso support for AP/AR/GL/BIF/Postback/Bank reconciliation/VAT control/P2P and uploads/ Access management, Security and Auditing; familiar with UK Products (NFI/CIS/IFI) and bale to Can diagnose common finance issues.
* Able to analyse and understand workflow problems, familiarity with common data load formats, can analyse and diagnose transactional issues e.g. journaling, budget loads, can create and link flexi fields.
* Configure and use IntellAgent with experience in development of Excelerator reports, with system and Integration test experience in a finance context, leading workstreams to upgrade Agresso/Business World systems for milestones and patching.
If you are an Agresso Support Analyst with solid 1st/2nd/3rd line support experience in all aspects of Business World with experience in developing and releasing amended and new workflows, then apply now or contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information.
Inspire People is an employment business providing services to individuals and employers.
Agresso, "Business World Unit 4", IntellAgent, "Agresso Unit 4 Business World"