This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - 3rd Line SupportIT Infrastructure - ApplicationsIT Infrastructure - Databases|
|Salary||£44k to £53.5k depending upon experience plus excellent benefits|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Administrator / Applications Systems Expert with Planning applications knowledge (ideally IDOX but others will be considered) plus Oracle and SQL, to provide specialist 3rd line support and development for the Planning and GIS systems on behalf of a large London Borough Council. GIS applications knowledge desirable but not essential (will be taught). £44k to £53.5kdepending upon experience plus excellent benefits and a stimulating and challenging environment. London.
We are looking for self-motivated people with excellent communication and people skills services skills, who can identify and improvement process improvement opportunities.
Key tasks for the Systems Administrator / Applications Systems Expert include:
* Design, development, configuration, customisation and support of the Councils IT planning systems.
* Work closely with service areas to ensure that the systems meet the strategic and business as usual operational needs of the service areas.
* Provide day-to-day 3rd line applications support, working with the vendor where required.
The Systems Administrator / Applications Systems Expert will have the following:
* Extensive and demonstrable IT application support and development experience with Planning systems (ideally IDOX but others will be considered).
* Expert knowledge of Oracle SQL and Database data including manipulation/analysis/Views/Materialised Views; expert knowledge of SQL Server - SQL and database - views/indexed views
* Experience in GIS systems desirable but not essential.
If you are an experienced Systems Administrator / Applications Systems Expert with Planning applications knowledge (ideally IDOX but not essential) plus Oracle and SQL, looking to grow to career and enhance your knowledge, then apply now for immediate consideration for interview or contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information.
Inspire People is acting as an employment agency providing services to individuals and employers.
"Systems Administrator", "Systems Expert", IDOX, GIS, "Applications Support", Oracle, SQL, "3rd line", "public sector"