This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Fixed Term Contract|
|Location||Docklands, London, London|
|Area||UK - London, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - 1st / 2nd Line SupportIT Infrastructure - ApplicationsIT Infrastructure - Enterprise / Campus ICT|
|Salary||Circa £30k plus excellent benefits|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8558|
This is a great opportunity for a Infrastructure Support Analyst with good all-round experience in Microsoft Server (2008 onwards), Exchange plus a general overview of Microsoft SQL and networking (LAN/WAN) to join an important Government Department as they embark on a new Office 365 implementation (desirable not essential with scope to learn 0365). Based on Canary Wharf. £31,200 plus benefits including public sector benefits (pension, generous holiday allowance) and flexibility to working from home one day week. This is one-year fixed term contract with potential to go permanent thereafter.
Interviews to take place 9th and 10th October 2019. The successful candidate will require SC clearance on appointment.
Role Guide for the Infrastructure Analyst includes:
* Ensure that the organisation's ICT infrastructure and application suites are maintained and developed to meet the organisations requirements.
* Provide effective second (and third line where capable) support to the ICT Service desk.
* Work on BAU tasks and projects, including a new Office 365 implementation (desirable not essential with scope to learn 0365) alongside a third-party supplier.
Essential / Desirable Skills for the Infrastructure Analyst include:
* Demonstrable experience in an infrastructure support role with knowledge and experience of corporate ICT systems.
* Demonstrable experience of working in a Microsoft Active Directory environment with good all-round experience in managing and migrating Microsoft Server (2008 onwards) and MS Exchange.
* General overview of Microsoft SQL and networking (LAN/WAN). Office 365 desirable but not essential (chance to develop your skills).
In return you can expect a salary of circa £31,200 plus benefits including public sector benefits (pension, generous holiday allowance) and flexibility to working from home one day week. This is one-year fixed term contract with potential to go permanent thereafter.
For more information please apply today or contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire people for more information.
Inspire People is a recruitment agency providing services to individuals and employers.
"2nd Line", "Infrastructure Analyst", Windows, "MS Server", "MS Exchange", "Office 365",