This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||UK - London, UKUK - South East, UK|
|Skills||IT Infrastructure - Management / LeadershipIT Infrastructure - Project ManagementIT Infrastructure - Sales - Account ManagerIT Infrastructure - Sales - ChannelIT Infrastructure - Sales - New Business Business / Digital Transformation - DigitalBusiness / Digital Transformation - Management / LeadershipBusiness / Digital Transformation - Project Management DevOps & Linux - Management / Leadership|
|Salary||Paying up to circa £110k+ pa, Bonus & Co Benefits|
|Consultant||Kelly De Vroede-Strong|
|Telephone||+44 (0)20 7871 8551|
Director, Client Services - Scientific/Pharma/Medical/Healthcare
Inspire People are looking for a Director, Client Services to head up and direct the Client Services Team for a Global Digital Innovation Agency specialising in scientific/pharma/healthcare comms with offices in UK & US. Salary: circa £110k+ pa + Bonus, Excellent Co. Benefits. London.
Due to their success and continued expansion in the range of services offered and global presence, they are seeking a highly skilled Director, Client Services with a strong track record of successfully leading and mentoring a client services team as well as a successful history in leading and winning new business with in-depth digital pharma/healthcare industry knowledge.
Reporting to the Managing Director your core focus will be:
- Managing complex integrated digital initiatives along with a proven track record of delivering projects, including creative and digital parts, ability to creatively solve challenges and making things happen.
- Maintain regular client communication and ensure client expectations are met, this will be either in person/video communication/ email/phone etc along with writing proposals, creating estimates and presentations. Supporting New Business Development - including attending Pitches and evaluating Requests for Information / Proposal (RFI/RFP) when needed.
- You will lead digital services in new business initiatives, provide business leadership and set winning directions, take ownership of new accounts, manage/mentor internal accounts management team, share experiences and knowledge with other digital teams and support them in their development.
Your profile will look something like this:
- It's highly likely you are already working as a Senior Account Director or a Group Account Director for a medical/scientific/pharma/healthcare digital agency and have a strong track record of managing large digital accounts with budgets over £2-3m as well as managing a small-medium size team of account managers.
- Digital strategy development, multichannel comms, social media in medical comms, as well as website/web platform development, localization of content, integration with other enterprise solutions.
- Distribution planning and digital marketing and deep and intrinsic knowledge of and passion for digital and technological developments in the pharma/healthcare industry such as e-learning/ training apps, mobile/tablet apps; planning, developing and implementing comms and awareness campaigns and branding.
- Extensive experience in a Medical Communications Agency environment coupled with an excellent record of leading new business proposals, production of interactive content in a variety of formats; video and animation development experience; augmented reality and virtual reality experience is a major plus.
Based in West London, the role requires you to travel on a regular basis to the other offices within the group based in Manchester, New York, New Jersey and Los Angeles.
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus a yearly bonus along fantastic company benefits: Contributory Pension Scheme, 25 days' Annual Holiday, Private Healthcare, Dental and Life Insurance, Comprehensive Training, Mentoring and a structured career development programme, Annual Flu Vaccination, Eye Test support, Subsidised Gym Membership, Season Ticket/Travel Loan, Childcare Voucher Scheme, additional retail discounts and benefits.
And most importantly the opportunity to work in a rewarding creative workplace with a fun team of colleagues.
Are you an experienced Senior Account Director or a Group Account Director with a wealth of knowledge in pharma/healthcare / scientific comms and eager to take the next step in your career? Then apply immediately or contact Kelly Strong for more information in complete confidence.
"CS Director pharma", "scientific comms", "digital comms", "pharmaceutical comms", "client director healthcare communications", "digital client director", "client director, digital", "e-learning apps"