|Area||UK - South East, UKUK - South West, UK|
|Skills||DevOps & Linux - Developer|
|Salary||Circa £400 to £500 per day depending upon experience|
|Telephone||020 7871 8555|
You will be joining an organisation through a level of unprecedented growth and are looking to invest in a Mid/Senior Full Stack Developer to initially manage one large software project for the organisation.
As Full Stack Web Developer, you will:
* Help the organisation build new and innovative web products, expanding the features of their current product ranges.
* Work in an Agile/Scrum environment which adopts an CI approach to its work, writing automated tests and working with real time data
* Understand the importance of being innovative where possible, whilst also appreciating the need to complete essential maintaining tasks.
As the Full Stack Web Developer, you will have relevant demonstrative experience/skills including:
* Previous experience working as a Full Stack Web Developer, with a strong user focus and ability to rationalise and communicate design approaches and technology choices.
* Experience of React/Redux and NodeJS (desirable, other similar technologies will be considered)
* Experience of working with the following technologies: JS and component based JS frameworks, Tools such as Webpack, NoSQL databases
* At least one of the following: CSS, SCSS, PostCSS, LESS
If you are a Full Stack Web Developer looking to make a positive impact within a growing organisation, then apply now or contact Shayda James or Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People in the strictest confidence for further information about the client and the role.
Inspire People is an employment business providing services to candidates and clients.
Full Stack Web Developer, Web Developer, Front End, Back End, React, Redux, NodeJs, Webpack, NoSQL, CSS, SCSS, PostCSS, LESS, Sagas, MQTT, Express, Feathers, RethinkDB, Mongo